This week’s Teamfight Tactics patch was not as long as the previous one, principally addressing some champions which were dominant within the recreation’s meta. We’ll be going over all of TFT’s 9.14B patch under, in addition to archived particulars of all previous patches.
- 1 Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B guide
- 1.1 Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B update
- 1.2 TFT patch 9.14B system modifications
- 1.3 TFT patch 9.14B trait modifications
- 1.4 TFT patch 9.14B champion modifications
- 1.5 Teamfight Tactics information collection
- 1.6 TFT patch 9.14B merchandise modifications
- 1.7 TFT patch 9.14B bugfixes
- 1.8 Twisted Destiny
- 1.9 Earlier TFT patches
Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B guide
Our Teamfight Tactics patch information will go over the newest updates as of the present patch (patch 9.14B). This consists of the new champion, new options, stability modifications, and bug fixes.
Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B update
The newest patch wasn’t as huge because the previous one, nevertheless it brings some vital modifications to the meta. You’ll find the official notes over on Riot’s website along with some summaries of the modifications to be made. It’s principally to scale back the effectiveness of assassins, and to apply nerfs to Volibear and Cursed Blade whereas buffing Sorcerer and Wild. We’ll be going over all the precise modifications under.
TFT patch 9.14B system modifications
The most important focus of this patch was to change how Essential Strike injury works. It will increase the amount of injury dealt when stacked, slightly than multiply the amount of injury dealt.
- Crucial strike injury now stacks additively somewhat than multiplicatively. Paired with modifications to Assassins and Infinity Edge, also on this patch, Assassins will deal around 25% less injury and IE will come out internet neutral.
TFT patch 9.14B trait modifications
Some small wanting modifications have occurred to the traits. Wild and Sorcerer have seen a slight buff, whereas Assassin has taken an enormous hit and the Elementalist’s golem an enormous chunk of well being taken away. You’ll find out extra concerning the individual champion traits in our TFT champions guide.
- Crucial Strike Injury: 150%/350% ⇒ 125%/350%
- Bonus Capacity Energy: 35/100 ⇒ 45/100
- Assault Velocity per Stack: 8% ⇒ 10%
TFT patch 9.14B champion modifications
Teamfight Tactics information collection
If the data you’re after is a bit more particular, why not head over to one among our targeted Teamfight Tactics strategy information pages?
TFT gadgets – An inventory of all the item mixtures and which ones to spend money on in your group.
The right way to play TFT – The fundamentals of the way to play TFT and an evidence of the consumer interface.
TFT greatest staff comps – A set of one of the best group comps to spend money on.
TFT tier record – The entire champion’s tier record with all the talents and stats.
TFT champions – Study Champion drop rates and their Courses and Origins.
TFT gold – Ideas for earning money as shortly as attainable in TFT.
TFT beta cross – Study all the things concerning the beta move, upcoming champions, and ultimately all concerning the upcoming Season Cross.
Under are all of the champion modifications on an individual degree. We’ve updated our TFT tier listing information accordingly. The most important beneficiaries have been Ahri, Rengar, and Poppy, as all of them have seen some vital buffs to their attack and skill injury. Akali has suffered probably the most with a drastic reduction of well being and attack velocity, whereas Volibear’s armour and attack velocity have additionally been nerfed.
- Capacity Injury: 100/175/250 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Assault Velocity: zero.75 ⇒ zero.7
- Assault Injury: 50 ⇒ 60
- Well being: 600 ⇒ 550
- Potential Injury: 300/400/500 ⇒ 300/500/700
- Assault Velocity: zero.7 ⇒ zero.65
- Armor: 35 ⇒ 30
- Assault Velocity: zero.65 ⇒ 0.55
TFT patch 9.14B merchandise modifications
Gadgets have seen yet one more batch of modifications, although this only impacts four gadgets. The repair for Locket of Iron Solari was carried out last week, nevertheless it’s the Cursed Blade that’s the one that’s seen a big nerf this week. Infinity Edge and Morellonomicon received some buffs. For the complete listing and a cheat sheet of the way to make all of the gadgets, head on over to our TFT gadgets guide.
- Cursed Blade
- Set off Effect Probability: 25% ⇒ 20% (For the curious, Swordbreaker has a 25% probability and Hush has a 50% probability.)
- Infinity Edge
- Essential Strike Injury: 100% ⇒ 150%
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Defend Quantity: 300 ⇒ 200 (This was micropatched last week.)
- % Max Well being Injury: 3% ⇒ 5%
TFT patch 9.14B bugfixes
- Raptors will now all the time properly drop a loot box.
- The Guardian trait not fades when a guardian dies.
- Redemption will now correctly heal 1000HP.
- Guardian Angel will now set off in all instances.
On 1st July, a teaser from Twitter consumer “Wittrock” confirmed part of a picture that was shortly deciphered and confirmed by Richard Henkel – the product lead for Teamfight Tactics. In it, he calls the character by his initials, “Tf”, referring to Twisted Destiny. As of patch 9.14, Twisted Fate is now within the recreation.
These accustomed to him in League of Legends know he’s a ranged fighter that uses dice to randomly achieve gold for each enemy he kills, while on the similar time utilizing playing cards to perform expertise. True to type, his cards are an enormous part of his talent in TFT and under is strictly what his talent does:
- Decide a Card – Twisted Fate throws a card that either stuns, deals injury round his target, or restores mana to himself and nearby allies.
- Injury – 100/150/200
- Stun period – 2/three/four seconds
- Mana restore – 20/35/50
Twisted Fate is a Pirate Sorcerer, so will mix in nicely with any Pirates and Sorcerers, and his capacity to sometimes restore mana to other champions in your staff makes him a useful if a considerably random choice. You’ll need to get him utilizing his capability typically, so any gadgets that have an effect on mana era are respectable for this process. Take a look at our TFT gadgets information for a cheat sheet and all of the item descriptions.
Earlier TFT patches
If you need to know
TFT patch 9.14 update (17/07/2019)
TFT patch 9.14 update
Riot Games have put out patch notes specifically for Teamfight Tactics, which includes the new champion and the introduction of Ranked play, amongst plenty of smaller modifications that drastically change the sport. Most notably, the primary new features you’ll notice right away are Ranked mode and the introduction of Twisted Fate.
TFT 19/07/2019 Mid-Patch replace – Locket
- Defend Amount: 300 ⇒ 200
TFT 17/07/2019 Imperial update & Well being Bugfix
- Gadgets not profit from the Imperial trait bonus
- Fastened a bug that was inflicting well being gadgets to offer too much well being to all 2 star models
- Fastened a bug that prompted 2 and 3 star shapeshifters to obtain too much well being on transformation from all sources
TFT Patch 9.14 system modifications
- Added Ranked mode.
- Modified the attack velocity ratios so that assault velocity bonuses at the moment are based mostly on a proportion of the champion’s base assault velocity, quite than a hard and fast number.
- Altered attack velocity gadgets and champions to mirror the above change.
- Within the event that you don’t get an item throughout a PvE round, one of many minions, monsters, or epic monsters will now drop gold as an alternative.
- Dragon and Elder Dragon not benefit from the Dragon Trait bonuses. All sorcery comps rejoice.
- The ranked premade social gathering measurement is now restricted to 3 gamers at all ranks. Down from 5 under plat.
- XP needed to get from degree 8 to degree 9: 70 ⇒ 64
- Talents that focus on low well being champions now determine “lowest health” by HP proportion as an alternative of complete HP
- Once you reroll your shop after levelling up from spherical XP, the shop is rolled at your new degree as an alternative of your previous degree
- Added “Streak” indicator subsequent to gold complete. It shows your present streak (win or loss) and the rewards for maintaining streaks of various lengths
- Added a fight recap so you’ll be able to see how a lot injury each champion offers each spherical.
- Added champion stats (attack injury, armor, magic resist and so forth) on their pop up examine panel whenever you proper click on
TFT Patch 9.14 trait modifications
- Mana burn probability: 40/60/80% ⇒ 25/50/85%
- Golem well being: 3000 ⇒ 2500
- Golem Attack injury: 200 ⇒ 100
- Armor buff: Stacks up to 2 occasions ⇒ Stacks any number of occasions
- Improved visualization of Gunslinger AoE attacks
- Fastened some bugs where Gunslinger additional assaults might fail to fireside at excessive attack speeds
- Additional Models Hit: 1/all ⇒ 1/2
- Average gold per chest: 2 ⇒ 1.6
- Bugfix: Shapeshifters will now achieve the right amount of health once they rework, previously they might fail to consider the well being they gained from their star degree.
- Rework health achieve: 100% ⇒ 60%
- Attack velocity per stack: 7% ⇒ eight%
TFT Patch 9.14 champion modifications
Tier 1 champions
- Not casts his potential at occasions when no enemies can be in range at begin of forged
- Value: 2 ⇒ 1
- Spiderlings now profit from the Demon Origin effect
- Mana value: 75 ⇒ 100
- Number of spiderlings: 2/three/four ⇒ half/4
- Health: 500 ⇒ 450
- Armor: 25 ⇒ 20
- Assault velocity 0.7 ⇒ 1.zero
- Injury: 100-250 ⇒ 100-400
- Attack Velocity: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Capacity now applies on-hit results
Tier 2 champions
- Fastened a bug the place Ahri’s potential wouldn’t deal injury whereas she was lifeless
- Now retargets her means if the goal dies in the course of the forged time
- Potential concentrating on: Random enemy ⇒ Current assault goal
- Fastened a bug the place Blitz might hook a unit off the board if he died whereas casting
- Nearby allies at the moment are more more likely to target the unit Blitzcrank pulls
- Fastened Braum’s tooltip to correctly mirror that his defend reduces a proportion of all incoming injury
- Injury discount: 60-90% ⇒ 70-90%
- Mana value: 75 ⇒ 50
- Potential concentrating on: nearest enemy ⇒ furthest enemy
- Relentless Pursuit second shot injury: 65/150/235 ⇒ 150/250/350
- Mana value: 100 ⇒ 125
- Beginning mana: 50 ⇒ 75
- Burrow period: 1.5 ⇒ 1
- Knockup period: 1.25 ⇒ 1.75
- Injury: 150-250 ⇒ 150-350
- Beginning mana: 50 ⇒ 100
Tier three champions
- Mana value: 100 ⇒ 75
- Injury: 350-850 ⇒ 400-1000
- Well being: 550 ⇒ 600
- Execute threshold: 50% HP ⇒ 65% HP
- Execute injury multiplier: 300/400/500% ⇒ 300/500/700%
- Eve’s means now roots targets through the forged time (0.35s) to stop them from shifting out of the world of impact.
- Capability now applies on-hit effects
- Fastened various bugs with animations and barrel chains
- Assault velocity: zero.6 ⇒ zero.65
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Fastened a bug where her capability wasn’t correctly stopping enemy therapeutic
- Injury: 300-660 ⇒ 400-900
- Attack injury: 60 ⇒ 70
- Not casts her means at occasions when no enemies can be in range at begin of forged
- Injury: 250-450 ⇒ 300-450
- Armor: 30 ⇒ 40
- Stun period: 1.5/2.5/three.5 ⇒ 2/three/4
- Number of targets hit: 1 ⇒ half/3
- Savagery’s assault velocity buff is now multiplicative (it will increase Rengar’s attack velocity ratio)
- Attack velocity: zero.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Well being: 550 ⇒ 650
- Bonus attack injury while dragon: 60-160 ⇒ 100-200
- Injury to lower star champions: 9999 ⇒ 19999
- Mana value: 85 ⇒ 75
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Attack velocity: zero.55 ⇒ 0.65
- Mana value: 100 ⇒ 75
- Lightning attack injury ratio: 60-100% ⇒ 80-100%
Tier 4 champions
- Fastened various bugs that may typically trigger her potential to not deal injury
- Not casts her capability at occasions when no enemies can be in vary at begin of forged
- Well being: 1100 ⇒ 1000
- Knockup period: 2/2.25/2.5 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Attack velocity: 0.85 ⇒ zero.75
- Health: 850 ⇒ 750
- Armor: 35 ⇒ 30
- Stun period: three/4/5 ⇒ 2/three.5/5
Tier 5 champions
- Means not cancels when Anivia dies
- Miss Fortune
- Capability concentrating on: random enemy ⇒ current assault goal
- Now retargets her potential if the goal dies through the windup
- Fastened a bug the place Miss Fortune would typically move and alter her ult’s trajectory whereas channeling
- Mana value: 75 ⇒ 100
- Potential now applies on-hit effects
- Knockup period: 1.25 ⇒ 1.5
- Injury: 150/250/350 ⇒ 150/350/550
TFT Patch 9.14 merchandise modifications
Gadgets have seen an enormous change with regards to attack velocity and the way the Spatula works when combined with different gadgets. For the complete listing and a cheat sheet of easy methods to make all of the gadgets, head on over to our TFT gadgets guide.
- Gadgets not benefit from Capability Energy
- Spatula now doubles the stat power of its sister element. For instance: Youmuu’s Ghostblade grants 40 Assault Injury
- Cursed Blade
- Can now scale back targets to 0 stars.
- Fastened a bug the place Cursed Blade would reset an enemy champion’s degree if it triggered a second time.
- Frozen Coronary heart – Effect now applies more persistently to any unit close to the wearer
- Guardian Angel
- Revive delay: 4 sec ⇒ 2 sec
- Well being restored: 500 ⇒ 1000
- Bugfix: Guardian Angel now correctly clears Grievous Wounds
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade – Attack Velocity per stack: 3% ⇒ 4%
- Hextech Gunblade
- Fastened a bug the place spell vamp was typically not properly granted
- Not advantages from merchandise results (taking a look at you Shyvana with Thornmail)
- Ionic Spark
- Now offers true injury as an alternative of magic injury
- Fastened a bug where Ionic Spark was making use of 75 injury as an alternative of 200
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Now shields the wearer and the champions two areas to the left and right of the wearer at the beginning of the round
- Defend worth: 200 ⇒ 300
- Luden’s Echo
- Fastened a bug where targets weren’t taking the right amount of injury
- Fastened a bug where Luden’s would proc on primary attack hits but not on means hits
- Main goal injury: 100 ⇒ 200
- AoE Injury: zero + 1.0 AP ⇒ 200
- Morellonomicon – Max HP injury per second: 2.5% ⇒ three%
- Rapidfire Cannon – Now updates in response to range modifications (RIP RFC Nidalee)
- Recurve Bow – Assault Velocity: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Now triggers at 25% health
- Not damages enemies
- Runaan’s Hurricane
- Bolts: 2 ⇒ 1
- Bolt Injury: 50% ⇒ 25%
- Now applies on-hit effects
- Seraph’s Embrace – Fastened a bug where Seraph’s effect wouldn’t stack
- Statikk Shiv
- Now all the time hits three further targets, quite than all champions in a frontal cone
- Now only prompts a most of one time per launch assault
- Mirror injury: 35% of physical injury taken ⇒ 100% of bodily injury mitigated
- Injury sort: Magic injury ⇒ True injury
- Warmog’s – Regen: 3% max HP ⇒ 6% lacking HP
- Zeke’s Herald
- Now only grants assault velocity to champions two spaces to the left and right of the wearer
- Assault Velocity Aura: 10% ⇒ 15%
TFT Patch 9.14 bugfixes
- Updated missile VFX on Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow now performs sounds
- Fastened a bug where champions levelling upon combining from a shared draft selection typically duplicated the champion
- Reconnecting to a TFT recreation will not forestall finish of recreation stats from being displayed
- Fastened quite a few bugs that might trigger melee champions to AFK and stop shifting
- A billion other bugfixes listed in the sections above